I’ve wanted to do this tag for a long time. I think it’s very interesting to look into people’s wardrobe (not in a creepy way though) as a source for inspiration. You can really know much more about their tastes and styles and the history behind the clothes they wear. So today I’m sharing with you my closet confidential tag video.
Hope you guys like it!
1. What is the oldest item in your closet?
– Grey T-shirt – Boo Vietnam
2. What is the newest item?
– Mesh dress – http://store.americanapparel.net/the-fiona-ponte-skater-dress_rsapo311
3. What is the most expensive item?
– Trench Coat – H&M
4. What’s the biggest bang for your buck?
– Black Jacket – H&M
5. What was the biggest bargain?
– Thrifted Ninewest cross-body bag
6. What’s an item in your closet that everyone hates, but you love?
– ‘Insecurity’ wind breaker – ANC
7. What was the biggest waste of money?!
– Huge jacket – Flea Market
8. Show us your three favorite items right now!
– Lulu Set http://store.americanapparel.net/the-grid-print-lulu-mini-skirt_rsa0399pg
– Sweater – H&M
– Striped Baseball Tee http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/clothing/tops/tees/luana-top-b150v.html